Our common goal: to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
For the continuation of the successful company history we are looking for a committed and likeable personality
to strengthen our team as:
Temporary employee / trainee / working student (m/f/d)
focus on technology
Your most important tasks:
- After a thorough training you will support the team with 1st and 2nd level support (remote service)
- You receive fault reports and customer inquiries, record and document the messages in the trouble ticket system, prioritize, classify and escalate them.
- You will install and configure hardware and software (desktop, notebook, printer), assist with IT relocations (setting up and equipping IT workstations) and carry out function and connection tests.
- We attach great importance to the good cooperation of the team. Regular knowledge transfer is just as important a part of your job as close cooperation with downstream support units
- Support of the teams in the continuous improvement of the processes
- Cooperation in corresponding projects, e.g. analysis of existing processes, development of new processes, implementation of changes
- As an enrolled student of business informatics, industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable course of studies you have a good basis for this position (only required for working students)
- First IT-technical basic knowledge, preferably in the area of Windows operating systems as well as knowledge in handling MS Office products is required
- You have initial practical experience in IT support (remote and telephone)
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You are flexible, resilient and have a pronounced service orientation
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Temporarily a room in the flat-sharing community of the company-owned apartment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address:
E-Mail an : email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.