Our common goal: to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
For the continuation of the successful company history we are looking for a committed and likeable personality
to expand our technical team:
Technician LAN - WAN (m/f/d)
(for permanent full-time / part-time employment)
Your most important tasks:
- Technical support, system configuration and mobile integration diagnostics for our customers
- Cooperation in the creation of network solutions for customers
- Cooperation in project planning, installation and administration of services
- Contact person for our customers and our sales department for technical questions
- You have experience in the planning and installation of network solutions
- You are team-, customer- and results-oriented
- You are willing to travel
- You have good German and English skills; other foreign languages are an advantage
- Family work environment with flat hierarchy
- Exciting tasks with a focus on digitalization in a dynamic environment
- Flexible, individual work models, which ensure the compatibility of work and family; we focus on a good work-life balance
- Very good compensation package with performance-related benefits
- Thorough initial training
- Individual continuing education as a factor for the future
- Good development opportunities
- A great team!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address:
E-Mail an : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.