Our common goal: to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
For the continuation of the successful company history we are looking for a committed and likeable personality
for the expansion of our technical team as a:
Technical Service Engineer (m/f/d)
(permanent full-time / part-time employment / temporary work)
Your most important tasks:
- Technical support, system configuration and mobile integration diagnostics for our globally active customers and partners
- Preparation of network solutions for customers
- Cooperation in project planning, installation and administration of services
- Contact person for our customers in technical questions
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- You have experience in the planning and installation of complex network solutions (> 3 years), especially in the field of WLAN
- You are team-, customer- and results-oriented
- You are willing to travel (approx. 10 %)
- You have business fluent German and English language skills in written and spoken, other foreign languages are advantageous
- You have experience in hardware-based application development
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Temporarily a room in the flat-sharing community of the company-owned apartment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, ... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.