Specialist Warehouse and Logistics (m/f/d)
Our common goal: to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
For the continuation of our successful company history we are looking for a committed and sympathetic personality at the earliest possible date.
To expand our logistics team we are looking for a
Warehouse and Logistics Specialist (m/f/d)
(Permanent full-time employment; no temporary work)
Your most important tasks
- Entry of goods receipts
- Picking of customer orders
- Dispatch Preparation and preparation of accompanying documents
- Preparation of export declarations (internal and via ATLAS)
- Communication with freight service providers and customers
- master data maintenance
- Successfully completed training as a specialist for warehouse logistics / specialist warehouse clerk or similar.
- Experience with systems for creating consignment notes (DHL, FEDEX, UPS etc.)
- Experience with customs systems (ATLAS)
- Experience in handling ERP systems
- Fun with customer- and result-oriented teamwork
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address
Job description (pdf) >>
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
... that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
... that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, ... and even pays the tuition fees.
... that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
... that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.