Our common goal: to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
For the continuation of the successful company history we are looking for a committed and likeable personality as
Sales and Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
(permanent full-time employment)
Your most important tasks:
- You are the first personal contact for our customers, true to the Customer First, Customer Last attitude
- You are accustomed to acting at eye level with the management at the customer
- You convince through confident appearance supported by above-average know-how
- They not only know how to create a forecast, but also guarantee that the company figures are achieved
- You will master the necessary sales and marketing tools independently, but you can also transfer and monitor them to employees and colleagues
- You are used to taking responsibility
- You have the initiative and inventiveness paired with the will to succeed
- You have very good project management skills
- As a manager, you are team-, customer- and results-oriented
- You have experience in project management and/or sales of complex network solutions (> 5 years), if possible also in the area of WLAN
- You have business fluent written and spoken German and English
- Optimally you have experience with Aruba / HPE / Cisco products
- Achieving your goals is the daily challenge for you, but also the fun factor for success
- A bonus agreement is not a burden for you, but an incentive for exceptional performance
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Temporarily a room in the flat-sharing community of the company-owned apartment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address:
E-Mail an : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.