Start your career with IUBH Duales Studium and Aeroaccess GmbH:
Dual Bachelor Degree
Business Administration Business Informatics
Your area of responsibility:
- Right at the start of your studies, you will be part of a project team that is involved in the comprehensive networking of one of Europe's largest outlets.
- In addition to technical development (e.g. an app), you will also have the opportunity to experience and get to know the areas of data analytics and project management first hand.
- You are right in the middle of the IOT: Monitoring, asset tracking and data evaluation are among your exciting, responsible tasks.
- As a dual student, you are well networked with well-known customers, but also within the company.
- You have a university entrance qualification.
- You have a pronounced technical interest and ideally have already gained initial practical experience in the technical field, e.g. in the form of internships.
- You work independently and responsibly.
- You have a good ability to work in a team.
- You are interested in working on new topics and problems.
- Languages: German: fluent in spoken and written language (min. C1), English: good knowledge of spoken and written language.
- IT: Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Payment of tuition fees and MVV tickets
- Provision of technical equipment, also for use at the university
- Opportunity to take over after successful completion of Bachelor's studies
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Temporarily a room in the flat-sharing community of the company-owned apartment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address
E-Mail an : email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.