For the continuation of our successful company history we are looking for a committed and sympathetic personality at the earliest possible date.
to strengthen our team as:
Assistant Marketing & Sales (m/f/d)
(permanent full-time / part-time employment / temporary work)
Your most important tasks:
- Creation of new marketing concepts and campaigns
- Support of social media channels and website
- Cooperation in the creation / further development of Corporate Identity
- Active support of existing customers
- Cooperation in the preparation of offers, especially licenses and service
- Collaboration in the sales-related license and service processing for customers
- Administration of license and service contracts
- Preparation and creation of outgoing invoices
- Interface between logistics and accounting
- As an enrolled student of business informatics, industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable course of studies you have a good basis for this position (only required for working students)
- We get to know you as a determined personality with a quick perception as well as a careful and independent way of working. You have a high sense of responsibility and appreciate working in a team.
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain initial experience in the area of service or sales
- Secure handling of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication in German and English (spoken and written) is no problem for you
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Temporarily a room in the flat-sharing community of the company-owned apartment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address
E-Mail an : email@example.com
** New Address as of April 15th 2020: Feringastr. 13, 85774 Unterfoehring **
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.