For the continuation of our successful company history we are looking for a committed and sympathetic personality at the earliest possible date.
to support our service sector as:
Internal sales representative (m/f/d)
(for permanent full-time / part-time / variable / temporary employment)
Your most important tasks:
- Independent support of a customer network
- Processing of international and national projects from the development phase to the completion of the order
- Telephone consulting and customer support
- Acquisition of new target customers and contact maintenance of our existing customers
- Market observation
- Offer preparation in close cooperation with our engineers
- A reliable and competent partner for our customers
- Commercial Training
- Experience in sales, ideally in the technical area
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Interest in the latest technology
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Family work environment with flat hierarchy
- Exciting tasks with a focus on digitalization in a dynamic environment
- Flexible, individual work models, which ensure the compatibility of work and family; we focus on a good work-life balance
- Very good compensation package with performance-related benefits
- Thorough initial training
- Individual training as a factor for the future
- Good development opportunities
- A great team!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address
E-Mail an : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.