For the continuation of our successful company history we are looking for a committed and sympathetic personality at the earliest possible date.
to support our service sector as:
Assistant Marketing & Sales (m/f/d)
(for permanent full-time / part-time / variable / temporary employment)
Your most important tasks:
- Creation of new marketing concepts and campaigns
- Support of social media channels and website
- Cooperation in the creation / further development of corporate identity
- Active support of existing customers
- Support in the preparation of offers, especially licenses and service
- Sales-related license and service processing for customers
- Administration of license and service contracts
- Preparation and creation of outgoing invoices
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship (forwarding and logistics services, office management, wholesale and foreign trade or similar) with specialisation in marketing
- Experience in sales, ideally in the services sector (at least 2 years)
- You enjoy working in a team with a strong customer/service orientation
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have a high affinity to digital media
- You are confident in using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written, other foreign languages are advantageous
- Familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Interesting sphere of activity with focus on future digitization developments
- Regulated working hours incl. time recording, where the availability of work and family is guaranteed; we focus on an extended work-life balance
- Performance-related salary that can be extended via a bonus system
- Thorough training
- Attractive global and individual training opportunities as a future factor
- Working independently in a growing environment
- Temporarily a room in the flat-sharing community of the company-owned apartment
- Support in housing procurement
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application (with curriculum vitae and certificates in max. 2 files in PDF format), stating your earliest possible starting date and your target salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, to the following address
E-Mail an : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Did you know, ...
...that most jobs at Aeroaccess are offered both full-time and via variable working time models or part-time? - Even during the year in alternation! Our personnel manager likes to speak of a freely selectable work-life balance.
...that Aeroaccess in the dual system supports work/study places for the Bachelor in different study courses, e.g. for logistics at the IUBH, .... and even pays the tuition fees.
...that Aeroaccess also supports work/study places for the Master in various study programs, currently full-time or part-time and also pays the tuition fees here.
...that Aeroaccess offers internships and taster courses for pupils as well as students, usually even better paid than usual. One of our colleagues started at Aeroaccess as a temporary employee during his studies and is now on his way into management.
... that Aeroaccess has integrated a bonus system which is not only designed for technicians. Here everyone can earn extra €´s.
... that at Aeroaccess the topic of further education is an integral part of the activity. Also here applies: Not only for technicians, and in the bonus system embodied.